1. Vacuum the drapes with the brush attachment of your
vacuum. Start at the top and work your way across and down. You can remove the
drapes to clean them, if necessary. You should use a step ladder if you can’t
reach the top. Vacuum between each pleat to remove any dust.
2. Fill a cup or container with 1 tbsp. of mild dish
detergent and add 1 cup of hot water.
3. Dip a damp sponge into the suds only, and wipe any
dirty spots on the drapes using gentle pressure. Use more suds if necessary.
4. Rinse the sponge thoroughly to remove any detergent
residue, and wring it out.
5. Wipe the soapy areas of the drapes with the sponge to
remove any residue.
6. Blot the wet areas of the drapes with a cloth to remove any excess moisture, and allow the drapes to air dry.