To remove water stains off fabric blinds:
1. Start by combining 1 part decolourant with 4 parts water . For black coloured window blinds , combine 1 part decolourant with ten parts water .
2. Dampen a sponge with the decolourant mix .
3. Blot it onto the fluid discolor line .
4. You have to moisten the line , definitely not saturate it . You don’t wish for the material to be dripping .
5. Utilize a free of moisture sponge or delicate material to blot away all unwanted dampness .
6. When a moist dry vacuum cleaner is provided , utilize that to eradicate all the fluid as you can .
7. Let the part to air dry entirely .
8. The drying job may be sped up by a fan or hair-dryer . The faster the decolourant dries , the faster it can be neutralized therefore it will not have an effect on the coloring of the window blinds .
9. As soon as the part is dry , verify it over and repeat if needed .