To Clean Mold off Bricks:
1. Put on the mold and fungus cleaner or weed remover to the dark locations on the bricks .
2. Let the remover to stay on the impacted locations for a few mins .
3. Putting on safety gloves , utilize the scrubbrush to brush the blackened locations . In case no scrubbrush is found , a material can be utilized , however is probably not as good as srubbrush .
4. Wash with a bucket or water hose . The pressure from the water hose can help to eradicate much more of the mold .
5. Do it again if needed until the mold is eradicated .