To Clean Kerosene Soot Off Walls:
1. Start by vacuum-cleaning the wall surface to take away the maximum of the carbon as you can .
2. Then , rub the location with duster sponge . These types of sponges are covered with a cleaner and created to soak up the dust in the pores .
3. Blend 1 spoon of Tri-sodium phosphate with 4 liters of water .
4. Moisten a sponge or delicate material with the mix and rub it over the discolored location .
5. When the discolor stays , erase the location with Oil Soap .
6. Wash with fresh water .
7. Dry with delicate material .
Kanklean Cleaning Servcies Melbourne – Presentation Cleaning Services